Reserve a designated driver for a private wine tour in Northern California Wine Country. Check availability below by clicking the button:
When you reserve a designated driver a $100 deposit will confirm your reservation and it will be applied to your tour.
Have questions? Check out the following pages for answers:
Let’s get to planning a personalized wine tour in Napa Valley or Sonoma Wine County for you!
How our tours work:
- You book online and reserve a designated driver with a $100 deposit (goes towards your hours)
- We start planning your customized day or days
- Week prior the balance of the 6 hour minimum will be charged to the credit card used when booked
- You travel safe to wine country
- Tour day – the driver arrives at your lodging and begins the tour
- Water bottles are brought to keep you hydrated for the day
- Memories created, wine tasted, laughs and giggles were had, selfies were shared
- The day is done and you are safely back “home”
- Any additional hours will be charged to the card on file
When you book with us, you receive a private customized tour. We do not take you on a predetermined route or with other guests. You choose the wineries or we make suggestions.
There is a $50 cancellation fee for all bookings that have had route planning services. If there have been no route planning services full refund issued with a 72 hour notice. However cancellations within 72 hours of the tour’s start time is subject to the deposit of $100. Same day cancellations there is no refund. All fees held can be used at a later date subject to availability.
If unforeseen circumstances (sickness, family emergency, etc) require Wine Tour Drivers, LLC, to cancel your reservation, we will refund your fee and do everything we can to find you another reputable driver / wine tour guide at the same price.