Our designated driver rates are a the fraction of the cost of a Limo or sedan services. We offering you a private and personal tour based on your likes and dislikes, no boxed tour. Book online today!
Designated Driver Rates:
- $50 per hour for up to 5 guests
- $60 per hour for groups of 6 and over
- 20% gratuity added to groups of 8 or more
- Six hour minimum – average wine tour is 7 hours
- No hidden fees
- No tax for the service
- Concierge services included in the rate
- Gratuities not included and greatly appreciated in cash
- Tasting fees not included
A major credit card confirms your reservation, with a $100 deposit.
Staying in San Francisco?
We can meet you in San Francisco to begin a wine tour. Rates are the same as stated above, but there is an additional flat fee of $75 to meet in San Francisco.
FYI – Typical travel time to wine country (Napa or Sonoma) is on average 1 – 1.5 hours each direction.
An alternative is to take the ferry from San Francisco to Vallejo just south of Napa. We can secure a vehicle and meet you at the ferry terminal.
Vallejo ferry schedule
We can provide a vehicle and a personal wine tour driver.
The rates are as follows:
- Sedan up to 4 passengers $95.00 per hour with a 6 hour minimum
- SUV up to 6 passengers $110.00 per hour with a 6 hour minimum
- Passenger Van up to 12 passengers $150.00 per hour with a 6 hour minimum
**If you choose the option where we provide the vehicle, please add this to the comments field when booking online.