Our designated driver rates are a the fraction of the cost of a Limo or sedan services. We offering you a private and personal tour based on your likes and dislikes, no boxed tour. Book online today!
Designated Driver Rates:
- Small groups of 5 or less are $50 per hour
- Large groups of 6 or more guests are $60 per hour
- Extra large groups of 8 or more are $60 per hour (20% gratuity added to the invoice)
A major credit card confirms your reservation TODAY, with a $100 deposit.
- Six hour minimum – average wine tour is 7 hours
- No hidden fees
- No tax for the service
- Pick up lunch order while you are at a winery
- Concierge services included in the rates above
- Extra large groups of 8 or more will have 20% gratuity will be added at the end of the tour
- Gratuities not included with the small and large groups (parties under 8 guests) and greatly appreciated in cash
- Tasting fees not included
- Lunch order
Staying in San Francisco?
We can meet you in San Francisco to begin a wine tour. Rates are the same as stated above, and there is an additional flat fee of $75 to meet in San Francisco.
FYI – Typical travel time to wine country (Napa or Sonoma) is on average 1 – 1.5 hours each direction.
An alternative is to take the ferry from San Francisco to Vallejo just south of Napa. We can secure a vehicle and meet you at the ferry terminal.
Vallejo ferry schedule
We can provide a vehicle and a personal wine tour driver.
The rates are as follows:
- Sedan up to 4 passengers $115.00 per hour with a 6 hour minimum
- SUV up to 6 passengers $130.00 per hour with a 6 hour minimum
- Passenger Van up to 12 passengers $170.00 per hour with a 6 hour minimum