Covid-19 Update — OPEN OPEN OPEN! California has been lifted out of Shelter in Place. All WINE REGIONS are open!
We are open again and have the following precautions implemented:
- your driver will be wearing a mask.
- we will ask you and your group to wear one while in the vehicle.
- as drivers we will have disinfectant wipes to wipe down the the driver area before and after driving you safely.
- hand sanitizer will be available for your use while in the vehicle.
Thanks for your cooperation in advance.
Wine Tour Drivers is a Designated Driver Service in Northern California Wine Regions – Napa, Sonoma, and the Greater Sacramento area including Sierra Foothills, Loomis/Lincoln and Lodi. We carry the required insurance and proper licensing to operate required in California. Our specialized comprehensive insurance coverage endorses a wine tour driver with full commercial coverage, to drive you on a personalized wine tour with your rented or personal vehicle.
- Licensed with the California Public Utilities Commission Charter Party Carrier, TCP #35816.
- Insured to drive personal or rented vehicles WITHOUT being added to the rental contract.
We maintain a passenger carrier certificate, which we provided financial responsibility and safety information to the PUC, including evidence of liability insurance. You can verify our license with the PUC toll-free telephone number, 1-800-894-9444.
Wine Tour Drivers maintains the required insurance issued by the California Public Utilities Commission which regulates Private Drivers. Our insurance is through Lloyd’s of London and is primary when you hire us as your designated driver.
Terms of service:
As the guest, you request Wine Tour Drivers to provide a private driver to drive your automobile, private or rental.
The vehicle must be in good, safe condition and you have no knowledge of any condition to the contrary. If at any time during the tour, the rental vehicle becomes unsafe condition to drive, you will contact the car rental company for assistance and, if needed, have the rental vehicle exchanged.
Wine Tour Drivers shall not be held responsible for late arrival caused by (but not limited to) acts of nature, traffic delays, breakdown, incorrect pickup and drop-off information, and any situation beyond our control.